Thursday, March 11, 2010

Only two more weeks...

Tomorrow is my last day of work. It's really bittersweet in that it's my first "real" job, and I will be leaving so many people who mean so much to me. That being said, if I never have to explain cut-over, deposit holds, and overdraft fees again, I'll not be disappointed. I'm tempted to say that things are really moving quickly in spite of the fact that this process began in September 2008. We're leaving in less than two weeks. It doesn't even sound real in my mind.

Next week will be spent with friends and family at Smith Mountain Lake, so don't expect any major revelations or renovations here. Truly, I imagine this will be a work in progress for some time. But I - and my lovely bride - will continue to tell you all about everything that is wonderful, exciting, or the least bit entertaining through our eyes.

Peace

2 Comments:

At March 13, 2010 at 5:53 AM , Blogger Marsha said...

A mother can find a blog...I'll be checking it every day!

 
At March 22, 2010 at 10:54 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

KTG:
Maybe if you rub two boy scouts together you'll create enough electricity to power up your laptop or whatever and drop a line to the blog hoverers.
johnd

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home