Monday, September 27, 2010

Wishlist

Don't forget to read the post before this one too!

Games (we have a lot of time on our hands) We already have, Scrabble, Settler's of Catan, Carcassonne, Blokus, Connect Four, Sorry, backgammon, many decks of cards, and Farkle. Some we might like Uno, Dominos, Boggle, etc.

I-tunes gift cards

Colored paper: construction or computer for crafts for our jobs

Other office and craft supplies: right now we do not need any more post its, sharpees, pencils, or pens

Coffees and Chocolates: just make sure the chocolates are in a baggie in case they melt some

Gatorade mix: red, blue, and yellow

Granola Bars

Protein mix if you want to help buff Cisco up

Anything to help me with my long runs drink mix, electrolyte chews, GPS watch (just kidding that is like uber expensive)

Books: surprise us we read a lot

Clothes: Old Navy and Target Brands have been working best
I am a size 6 bottoms most places but at old navy I am a size 4
Cisco is a 28/30
We are both small tops
I don't need any more long skirts, they are hard to ride in
Cotton dresses for play and work that are knee length are good, things aren't as conservative here as we originally thought so normal lengths of things work fine.
I do need yoga and running clothes, especially sports bras, preferably not white
Running shorts need to be longer than typical running shorts like college mesh shorts
Cisco can always use more cargo shorts, they get stained really quick
We both could use comfortable flip flops they are ruined quickly but we where them everywhere
I am a size 7 shoe everwhere except a size 6 shoe in Old Navy
Cisco is a size 6.5 show
Just think summer clothes whenever you buy us anything it is always summer here.

Seed packets for herbs, veggies, flowers they are expensive here and I want to start planting things.

Pictures and letters of what you are up to are the best:)

Please start mailing things to us at
Kathryn and Cisco Fernandez, PCV
George Price Centre
PO Box 490
Belmopan, Belize

If you use the other address we will get the things they will just take longer. Thanks everyone!!

2 Comments:

At October 10, 2010 at 10:09 AM , Blogger Faux LeRoy said...

Hey guys,

I read this post and wanted you to know that I will be sending you some seed packets soon! I've been saving seeds and find myself with an abundance!

Lots of love,
~Greg

 
At October 12, 2010 at 7:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

K-fez ohmigod I misss youuu soooooo muchhh!!!! I've been trying to keep up with ur posts:) I loveeee readingg them they always make me smile. And realize how much I miss youu and chorus class:) that was always my favorite class and I looked forward to it everday and I was soooooooo sad when you left. You probly didn't think so and I prabably wasn't your favorite student but you were definately my favorite teacher and I'm going to send you some things:) and I really really really do miss you and cannotttttttttt wait til I see you again:) it sounds like you guys are having a wonderful time and I can't wait for more posts and pictures:) I love you k-fez and miss you sooo muchhhhh!!!!

LOVE, Samantha Luscy:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home